Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Proxies For Facebook At School

YOU ... perfect!

You started to bring me more and more crazy
more and more crazy pococo
you a little crazy in my state and yours our crazy crazy
know even a little tenderness

its hidden their eyes, their eyes and lips

kisses his hands, his touch
his embraces, as confessed by !
and skin color also taste honey
this
or even richer, I agree I do not TELL

costs you and no more back and I love you
captivates me and I
allocates the
realize even more what you say
his words, thought
it needs, feelings
its expression is very much in
and I find your eyes
although
you find everything what I want is not much more than
joined
I ask that you give me and what I stand for something you
in my madness
and me part of yours

'll let my feelings just flow assures me

wake up next to the beauty of that embrace
combined, blending
this step we
the warmth of his body, his
skin next to mine
more about me into the desert
and I really do not know.

woman I love you so I can not explain with words
achievement not only in facts

I can plot it I do not like this place

damn concrete jungle but you raised me mom
from within, not lying to you and me

makes you forget where I am as my name and forget who I am

future to enjoy with you today i love you

my life and I like that I love and charm
daily
which allocates me expectant
and participate at once
in every aspect of our
you and I together and you see it in my
what you are here I find

and is nothing more woman than a complement hermoza ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment