Saturday, September 29, 2007

Where Does The Cookie Patch Go

Cries in the Metro

 In a post titled: "Cries in the Metro" (ND) 
 
"came from Plaza Sucre station. As always people in a hurry. It was about 6:15 a.m..
 After several seasons had been careful, because there was something strange, a lot of buzz among users. 
 
 Surprise Someone shouts out loud:  Down with tyranny! Down with dictatorship!  
 
 better not. Everyone, without Excageración, began to scream the same sentence. 
 Some shouted: My neighborhood is ready to leave this government. 
 Others said only expect the order to leave this government! There was one 
 Chavez and left another in terror at the next station. 
 The uproar was tremendous. I came to my work and another surprise. I was told that several cars had happened 
 same. Many 
 
chance, but it dawned on my neighborhood.
 
 Down with tyranny! Down with dictatorship! Chavistas 
 
beware!
 comes the storm! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment